Moshito Music Conference and Exhibitions is Africa's premier event for the music industry to engage on the business of music and has positioned itself as a platform for the music industry businesses and organisations, small enterprises, artists, and musicians to engage the business of music. Since 2004 Moshito Music Conference and Exhibition has established itself as Africa's premiere music industry event. With a purpose to broaden the business intelligence of music industry professionals in Africa, strengthen business networks for participants and inform delegates, traders and the public about the multifaceted and dynamic nature of the global music industry.
• Socially integrated venue that speaks to the market.
• New perspective and approach to the business of music.
• Conference driven by industry trends and burning, topical issue
• Master-classes & workshops led by industry leaders
• Meeting place for players wanting to conduct music industry business
• Intergenerational South African music story told through a concert
• Platform for South African emerging talent
• Showcasing talent from sister markets
• Activating public spaces for artistic expressions
• Thematic exhibition hubs offering an attractive value proposition.
• Interactive, experiential, eye-catching exhibitions that drive foot-traffic.
• Innovation hub for delegates - exhibitions that offer meaningful industry tools, products & services.
• Product testing ground and Launchpad for innovative ideas and technology.
MOSHITO BRINGS THE HEART OF SOUTH AFRICA'S CREATIVE TALENT INTO THE CITY FOR A ONE OF A KIND EXPERIENCE